Sunday, July 24, 2011

It just makes sense to me

I appreciate the opportunity you have given me to submit all the late assignments that I have fallen behind on. This was truly an unexpected  but welcome lesson in that if I communicate more with my instructors, I will be able to formulate a plan of action to accomplish work assigned should I begin to fall behind.

However. I must decline and take the Failure. This decision is not based on that I have been informed that I can easily retake this class. Nor is it based on the small amount of time that I have left to complete and submit the tardy work. I had formulated a time table in which I have been working hard and steadily just to satisfy my goal of accomplishing most if not all of the work. But as I near the completion, and look over the labs and the Final Project I am not pleased with what I am realizing. Granted, due to the unforeseen circumstance my grades began to deteriorate at an alarming rate. I refuse to let that happen in the future. I have made this decision because I am not in any way comfortable with the information that I am left with coming out of this class should I pass it. Just rushing through and finishing the Labs and Quizzes will not and has not made me retain information. Most of it is unclear to me. I do not feel that I've given the class the opportunity and time necessary for me to gain value from it. This is where the chance to retake this class now comes into consideration. The only way for this class to benefit me now, is to retake it. I will have to speak with my academic advisor about this choice to see how I will proceed with my classes. But again, I thank you for the eye opening opportunity that you have given me. I hope to be able to apply what I've learned here in the future to not only further my progress in the computer field but every class as well.

Truly Grateful,


~~Suck it up Slain, you've just been Pwned in the face. Don't let it happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment