Saturday, July 16, 2011

Poetry

I wrote it around March 12, 2009. This one is called 'Think'.
I guess this is one of the many sporadic poems I will be posting and quoting.

How narcissistic, right?

~Think~

Do you.... do you ever?
Ever.... wonder where you are?
Are you.... a Regreter?
Regreting.... everything you are?

Do you... do you ever?
Ever.... Wonder why you are?
Are you... a Believer?
Believing... everything you are?

Did you... did you ever?
Ever.... choose what you were?
Were you.... a Doubter?
Doubting everything you were?

Did you... did you ever?
Ever... Prove you're worth what you were?
Were you... an Idolater?
Praising everything you were?

Would you?.. Could you?
Should you? Change all that you are?

Will you?
will you??
WILL YOU!?!
Just Maybe... and maybe soon?
Soon....Improve....
On...
What...
You....
...Are...?

1 comment:

  1. Oh! And I like to make up words, if you didn't already realize. I'm just that good.

    ReplyDelete