Monday, August 22, 2011

Poetry 4

There's so much more I could add to this. 
But, people's unwillingness to understand has taught me brevity.
Hmm, Hmm. Enjoy.


~Life just in Passing~

My father taught me I'm alone in this world.
My mother, how to lie.
My sisters, Patience.
My friends, how to be callous.
The beginning of my relationships, that there is love;
The endings, that it's rare.
Your indifference, that there are others more important.
Your stupidity, that I have much to learn still.
Your disloyalty has given meaning to Honor.
Your coldness increases my want to be warm to others.
Your Lies, push me to be Truthful.
Your absence, how to be there for others.
Your misery, how to smile.
You lack of Humor, how to laugh.
Life teaches me that I'm still alive.
If anything, What have I taught you?

No comments:

Post a Comment